Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Miner has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Miner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
44 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Kansas Hospital
Dr. Michael Miner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Michael Miner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.