Dr. Michael P Minning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Minning?

Disgruntled patient

How are appts rated? If by time-never followed because you usually have people come in after you but are seen before you. Waiting time last appt was 2 1/2 hours and there was no one else in office. X-rays and bone density done and was assured for results to be read and a call to be given to me with final results. It is now going on week 3. Was told last time I called that dr would be in today and Monday then was going out for a 2 week vacation. Guess what-no surprises-test results are and have been in possession since hospital sent them over on the same day they were done!!! All I get is I'll leave msg and dr will call back after h reads them. It seems like this never happens. If you are physically short staffed then hire another partner or for nothing else hire a separate Doctor who is qualified to result a test result and who would have the courtesy to call patients back. This is a special case as it is for my son who is hunchback and we always need the X-ray as a measuring matrix for any enlargement or changes to muscular changes, poss nerve damage to impart his mobility further. It is very hard to keep an autistic non verbal person with psychotic episodes in a positive frame of mind when you are trying to convince yourself that you are not putting him in danger because the info is being withheld. When this group was summit medical before they became part of st e physicians there seemed to be more concentration / focus on patient and less on how much time this is taking me. There needs to be more inner and inter office communications. Leaving notes apparently does not do any good since apparently they go unread anyway. They need more cohesion. I have been with this group from heimbrock & nutini to Grober& weckenbrock , to summit medical and st e physicians. That is 42 years and 3 generations of my family. You would think that type of loyalty would speak volumes of concern and care. When summit med closed we chose dr Mike for his outstanding rep, patient care , follow up care. Now it seems like he being pulled in too many directions

Dr Minning is very kind and professional, and truly concerned about his patients well being.

Love the Doctor, Not the Office

Let's face it, doctors are doctors - they are not office managers. The staff at this office need a dose of happy pills. I was kept waiting for over an hour before the doctor saw me, so I booked a first morning appt next time, and was still kept waiting 40 minutes. I don't know what the answer is, but my blood pressure spikes every time I visit this office.

You will not find a better Dr in NKY

Dr Mike and his office manager, Linda are the best in the business. The rest of the staff is typical of the staff everywhere, overworked and uncaring and not nice. Dr Mike helped me put my dying 83 year old Mother in Hospice as she wanted, other Drs just wanted to do more procedures. She died less than 30 days later, at home and at peace. He and Linda care for me and mine like family and I consider them so....

Time for another MD

Seems to be a nice doctor, but waiting time and overall quality of care are lacking....no call back on my tests and no call on my phone calls regarding my tests results.I feel that he is over booked for his 8pm-4pm office hours.

Dr. Minning should not be allowed to practice medicine

I had a procedure done for a very painful abdominal issue at St. Elizabeth Hospital. I call the next day to find out the results and was told the results were sent to Dr. Minning. So I called Dr. Minnings office to get the results, the staff told me they were in but Dr. Minning needed to look over them and they would give me a call. I had to call the office the next day and I was told Dr. Minning still hadn't looked over the results. THIS WENT ON FOR 4 DAYS. Finialy on the fourth day after the procedure I received a call from the office. My pain was so great I had to return to the ER, meanwhile Dr. Minning had my diagnosis setting on his desk the whole time. I am disgusted with the service and treatment I received from Dr. Minning and his staff. Because of their unprofessionalism and unconcerned attitude toward my health and safety I had to go to through 4 day of immense pain and return to the ER again for treatment that he had knowledge of setting in his office. So if youre looking for a family Doctor I WOULD NOT consider Dr Minning as my health was not a concern to him or his staff.

My wife and I love Dr. Minning. I have referred several friends as well. We will continue to use Michael as long as he continues to practice.

Love the Doctor, Hate the Staff.

Even though Dr Minning is a fantastic Doctor I will not go back. I can no longer tolerate his staff. They tend to be rude when dealing with patients. They have forgotten that they are in a customer service business.

Service

When my husband and I called Dr. Minning's office for an appointment, ask questions about the medicine, or to obtain results from the test, we felt as if his assistant, Missy, was not courteous or have any compassion on the phone. When shes on the phone, she just sound so frustrated and angry, which made me felt very uncomfortable and do not want to come back to the clinic. However, we love our doctor, as Dr. Minning has been taken care of my husband and me for nearly 10 years. If it was not because of Dr. Minnings care, expertise and his professionalism, we would have sought after another doctor.

Fine physican