Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael H Minoff
Dr. Michael H Minoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willingboro, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Minoff is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus, Lourdes Medical Center and Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Minoff has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael H Minoff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Genital Warts
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Minoff is one of the most caring physicians that I have been to. His staff is warm and caring and always follow-up. I have never felt that they are too busy to answer questions. Dr. Minoff makes sure that his patients are informed before having to make decisions concerning their health. Highly recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Minoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1982
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Michael H Minoff accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRegional Womens Health Group, 1113 Hospital Dr Ste 101, Willingboro, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael H Minoff in this video.
Dr. Michael H Minoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.