Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Assad M Moheimani
Dr. Assad M Moheimani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA, with other offices in Mission Viejo, CA and Riverside, CA (and 4 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Moheimani has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Assad M Moheimani has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
Showing 5 of 21
The worst experience I have ever had dealing with a doctor. Wait time is at least an hour long. The staff is totally rude and uncaring. I had an 8 am procedure scheduled for my lower back at his Orange facility. I live some distance away, so in order to avoid dealing with rush hour traffic in the morning, my wife and I stayed at a local hotel. When we arrived (on time) we were informed my procedure had been cancelled! I had informed them to call me on my cell phone if they needed to contact me as I would not be home, and of course, they left a message on my home number at 5 pm telling informing me of the cancellation! Totally unacceptable! Not only did I not get relief for my pain, I am out $150 for the hotel! And not even an apology from these "professionals"! I would never go back here even if my very life depended on it. I suggest anyone considering seeing him stay away or suffer the consequences.
Dr. Assad M. Moheimani is one of the worst doctors I've ever encountered. Every appointment takes 3-4 hours because he greedily overbooks his patients. (Was early for a 1p appointment and left at 4:30p)! After a long wait, you're fobbed off onto one of his PAs in the hope that they can get rid of you without disturbing the doctor, yet they happily tell you that there is nothing they can do for you. When you actually DO get to see him, it is for all of 2-3 minutes. He does his best to dodge questions, is rude, condescending and can't wait to end the consultation as quickly as possible. I cannot wait to leave his "care."
My overall experience with Dr. Moheimani and the rest of his medical staff has been absolutely wonderful! Since my very first visit at Coast Spine & Sports Medicine, Dr. Moheimani and staff have been profoundly courteous and professional with me. What I like about Dr. Moheimani the most is that he has been extremely accurate with his diagnosis of my current medical condition and he also has provided me with the type of medical treatment that only a few would consider to be of the utmost quality and totally unsurpassed medical treatment in the medical profession. Dr. Moheimani placed an epidural in my cervix, and 4 sacroiliac injections in my sacrum. In both of these procedures, Dr. Moheimani was precise and extremely accurate. Dr. Moheimani took the time to thoroughly explain everything to me before, during and after both of these surgical procedures. Dr. Moheimani and his entire medical staff have been there for me every step of the way and that's the kind of medical treatment each patient should receive. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Dr. Moheimani happens to be the best Orthopaedic Surgeon on the West Coast period. Dr. Moheimani has alot of patients, however he is definately worth the wait!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Michigan State University
Dr. Assad M Moheimani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Assad M Moheimani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.