Dr. Assad M Moheimani Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Assad M Moheimani?

Absolutely horrible!

The worst experience I have ever had dealing with a doctor. Wait time is at least an hour long. The staff is totally rude and uncaring. I had an 8 am procedure scheduled for my lower back at his Orange facility. I live some distance away, so in order to avoid dealing with rush hour traffic in the morning, my wife and I stayed at a local hotel. When we arrived (on time) we were informed my procedure had been cancelled! I had informed them to call me on my cell phone if they needed to contact me as I would not be home, and of course, they left a message on my home number at 5 pm telling informing me of the cancellation! Totally unacceptable! Not only did I not get relief for my pain, I am out $150 for the hotel! And not even an apology from these "professionals"! I would never go back here even if my very life depended on it. I suggest anyone considering seeing him stay away or suffer the consequences.

Avoid like the plague!

Dr. Assad M. Moheimani is one of the worst doctors I've ever encountered. Every appointment takes 3-4 hours because he greedily overbooks his patients. (Was early for a 1p appointment and left at 4:30p)! After a long wait, you're fobbed off onto one of his PAs in the hope that they can get rid of you without disturbing the doctor, yet they happily tell you that there is nothing they can do for you. When you actually DO get to see him, it is for all of 2-3 minutes. He does his best to dodge questions, is rude, condescending and can't wait to end the consultation as quickly as possible. I cannot wait to leave his "care."

Stay away! Waited over 2 hrsAnd no apology! Had to leaveAs I have a life and a business to runAny dr that has so little respect for my time and my life I do not want making decisions about my health,Period. Good riddance to him and his staff!

He is fraud, he is why med ins is so high. he game ONLY 1 EPIDURAL WHICH COSTS $5000, BUT YET CHARGED THE INS COMPANY FOR 2. THAT'S ILLEGAL AND SAD.

My overall experience with Dr. Moheimani and the rest of his medical staff has been absolutely wonderful! Since my very first visit at Coast Spine & Sports Medicine, Dr. Moheimani and staff have been profoundly courteous and professional with me. What I like about Dr. Moheimani the most is that he has been extremely accurate with his diagnosis of my current medical condition and he also has provided me with the type of medical treatment that only a few would consider to be of the utmost quality and totally unsurpassed medical treatment in the medical profession. Dr. Moheimani placed an epidural in my cervix, and 4 sacroiliac injections in my sacrum. In both of these procedures, Dr. Moheimani was precise and extremely accurate. Dr. Moheimani took the time to thoroughly explain everything to me before, during and after both of these surgical procedures. Dr. Moheimani and his entire medical staff have been there for me every step of the way and that's the kind of medical treatment each patient should receive. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Dr. Moheimani happens to be the best Orthopaedic Surgeon on the West Coast period. Dr. Moheimani has alot of patients, however he is definately worth the wait!

Choose someone else

Choose someone else. The doctor himself is very nice, but his office is run like a nightmare. The average waiting time is over an hour and that's assuming you show up early or on time for your appointment. If you value your time at all, choose another doctor.

Wait time for appointmen

This is an issue that is pervasive with Medical professionals. They over and double book and if you are scheduled toward the latter part of their day, you will be delayed. This is very irritating and disrespectful. If there is an emergency, then I have no issues but generally this is caused by a lack of organization and time management.