Dr. Michael S Mokris Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Mokris?

Enjoy seeing Dr.Mokris. Tells it like it is. Very gentle on my ears.

Impossible to get an appointment. Tried to make an appointment, started phone calls @ 9:15 AM, every time they put me on HOLD for over 45 minutes. after 4 phone calls, I gave up and called another doctor.

Unprofessional, unattending medical care I have ever seen.

In my opinion, Dr. Mokris is not in the right place as far as his professional occupation concerns. Simply put, he cannot be called a doctor and should be revoked his medical license for the lack of attendance to the patient's needs, rush to get rid of the patient by subscribing a very serious and potentially dangerous (having multiple side effects) medical treatment such as steroids without even doing any thorough tests and analysis and then later, when that treatment didn't produce any improvement (thanks for at least that there were no visible side effects too), refused to return patients calls. I didn't think we still have such "doctors" in the medical offices in America.

very caring and experienced Doctor

I have seen Dr. Mokris on two occasions and both appointments were excellent. Dr. Mokris explained my diagnosis, gave me a temporary fix and we are now discussing a permanent resolution to my problem

florida otolaryngology group

florida otolaryngology group office department told me i would only need to pay my copay of $50 for my visit. Then they billed me for over $200. When I called and asked why they did not tell me this before the office visit they said "that person no longer works here". When I asked them to honor what they told me it would cost me, they refused. They never disclosed I would have to pay more than to $50 until I was billed.

Dr. Smooth Talker

I came to Dr Mokris to find out if I had a nasal infection. But of confirming what the problem was, he started to suggest that I have surgery to help open everything up. I was a little surprised becuase I don't have a problem with my breathing during the day. He spoke too smooth and was in and out before I knew what my situation was. In fact, he sent the nurse back in to tell me who to schedule testing with. Will never go back to him.

Heads Up!

Wait time: 15 minutesTime with the Dr.: 10 - 12 minutes maxCost: $140.00Expensive things I learned about this Dr. and his office protocol: self-pay is NOT a good thing, you MUST have an I.D. on you, you MUST initial and sign stuff that pertains to having insurance regardless that you are self-pay, and I feel it bears repeating - self-pay is NOT a good thing. What is more, do not ask for extras, like a blood test, while trying to explain payment is not a problem - Yikes! (the Dr. will get defensive, and your visit is not going to go well.) After, what had to be the shortest Dr. visit I have ever had, Dr. Mokris says to me before hurrying out the exam room: "So, let me know."Hilarious!

best otolaryngologist

i went to a different doctor before who was rushing me to have surgery for my nose. dr mokris saved me thousands of dollars in surgery and treated me w/ medicine and nose spray instead and i feel great. months later i recommended him to my sister who had a sore throat for months and nobody could figure out what it was. dr mokris diagnosted thyroid problems on the first visit and had her treated. he is amazing. i strongly recommend him to anyone because he did an awsome job for me and my family. i would never go to any other otolaryngolosist but him. thumbs up.

Dr. Michael S Mokris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.