Dr. Michael Molleston Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Molleston?

A God sent to me

Posted on March 9th, 2017

I fell and hurt my back plus other issue from the past. I has fixed the fracture so that I am able to function and working on the other issue. I have never felt as comfortable with a Doctor as I do Dr. Molleston. He has answered questions for me and my husband so that we understand what is going on. Thank You again for all you and Amy have done for me!!!!!

AWESOME DR.

Posted on October 18th, 2016

DR. MOLLESTON REMOVED A BRAIN TUMOR FROM MY DAD AND DIDNT CARE THAT IT WAS A HOLIDAY WEEKEND . HE GOT STAFF TOGETHER AND GOT IT DONE AND WAS AT THE HOSPITAL LATE MAKING SURE HIS PATIENTS AND FAMILIES WERE TAKING CARE OF. WE ARE VERY BLESSED TO HAVE DR MOLLESTON IN OUR AREA. VERY FRIENDLY, DOWN TO EARTH DR WITH WITT AND BEDSIDE MANNER. YOU COULDNT ASK FOR A BETTER DR TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR LOVED ONES.

Awesome doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Removed large cyst from my spinal cord and had debilitating pain before surgery. After surgery virtually no pain. Absolutely awesome doctor with amazing skills and bed side manner. I would recommend anyone with the need for a neurosurgeon to look this guy up. He is worth the time. Thank you doc!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr. Molleston is an outstanding surgeon. I would recommend him.

Posted on May 24th, 2015

He is the greatest dr ever and I will go there again! Such a caring Dr

fusion failure

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Nine plus years after he attempted to fuse cspine I learn fusion did not work!!!! Nine years of misery that could have been avoid if only........

back sugery

Posted on January 8th, 2011

My overall experience was excellent! I would recomend Dr. Molleston to anyone in need of back surgery. The whole office and staff are very caring and Professional.

Glen A Jones

Posted on May 4th, 2010

My experience with Dr Molleston involved back surgery. The surgery was rough but he was the best I could have had. He enabled me to be able to walk and live a decent life, although I am now disabled and by no fault of his actions, (which he informed me prior to surgery, it would most like be 50-50 chance of disability), I can function to good means. I may not be able to work but the pain I was in is gone. I call the surgery preformed by Dr. Molleston, a full success, no more tears of pain.**Note**Wait time in his office may vary due to patient load but is still better than most and most defiantly better than the hospitals.I have never had the experience of having a better surgeon at my bedside than with Micheal Molleston. His attention to the individual is beyond reproach and his care of his patients is part of his personality. He loves his profession more than any I have seen, he actually takes care of people not numbers or cases.In my opinion if I had a choice again of a doctor, I would choose him again. He is a real doctor, straight forward and fun to have as my surgeon. Yes I said fun.Thank you Dr M. Molleston.

Posted on October 17th, 2017