Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Morris has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael S Morris has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Michael S Morris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Scoping my bladder (male) is not a fun procedure, and he made it worse. It felt like I was an unwelcome interruption to his busy day, as he was quite curt, cold and indifferent. This was the exact opposite from my numerous previous visits with this office. I wish my previous Dr. was still practicing here!
Physician was extremely rushed, and badgered me into answering questions they way he wanted them answered not the way they actually were. I was treated as though I was some fool, and I felt like I was on the witness stand being cajoled by an angry attorney. Often it is hard to find a physician that will actually listen. This was a whole new level and bordered on abuse. I left shaking barely able to speak and felt totally violated.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Michael S Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAndrea Stuart Wozniak Md, 1906 Fairview Ave, Caldwell, ID
Dr. Michael S Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Caldwell, ID.