Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Morrison
Dr. Michael Morrison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Morrison is affiliated with Sabetha Community Hospital, Nemaha Valley Community Hospital and St Francis Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Morrison has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Morrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sabetha Community Hospital
Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
St Francis Health Center
Hiawatha Community Hospital
Holton Community Hospital
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
37 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Michael Morrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions800 SW Lincoln St, Topeka, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Morrison in this video.
Dr. Michael Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.