Dr. Michael J Motz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Motz?

LOVE HIM!!

I have been going to this doctor since I was born. He was in the hospital during my mom's labor, and has always been friendly and nice! Highly recommend!

Both my children love Dr. Motz.

Excellent doctor

Very quick to get back to me when I call. Never gives you the impression that you are wasting his time. Very humble.

Fine doctor if you only have the sniffles.

Both of my children were patients of Dr. Motz. I never had a problem with him until my youngest turned 6. I went to him and commented that she could no longer ride her bike. She continually would fall or walk into things. His comment to me was that she was knock-kneed. If I was concerned I should see a orthopedic specialist. So I did. He check my daughter and said that yes, she was knock-kneed but it would not cause her problems with walking or riding a bike. At later appointment with Dr. Motz I would mention it again and he said to try physical therapy, never giving her a basic neurological exam, which she would have failed miserably. Knowing that there was something wrong with my daughter, I called a pediatric neurologist for and appointment. Not having a referral from her pediatrician, we waited months for an appointment. Needless to say, she ended up having a brain tumor the size of her fist. I have to take responsibility for not pushing harder for action to be taken sooner. I guess I used to have too much trust in someone with a M.D. behind their name. I can't say I'm that way any longer. I have to say that he was always willing to give us antibiotics for ear infections and upper respiratory infections unlike our new pediatrician.

Dr. Michael J Motz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.