Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael M Moussouttas
Dr. Michael M Moussouttas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with another office in Voorhees, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Moussouttas is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael M Moussouttas has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Michael M Moussouttas has the following 9 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Michael M Moussouttas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
He gets a 5 star from me. He took care of my mother at Capital Health in Trenton, NJ early 2013. He explained everything so clearly to my sister and me that left us no question to ask at the end of his talk. He has very good bedside manner, very courteous. It was a very difficult time for our family, we lost our mom at the end of it all but Dr. Moussouttas made a big difference during that very difficult time. We are forever grateful
Dr. Moussouttas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael M Moussouttas in this video.
Dr. Michael M Moussouttas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.