Dr. Michael Mullen Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mullen?

Patient Review: Professional, competent and compassionate

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Mullen was very thorough. He was a good listener, a kind person and an excellent physician. I was very pleased that I had the benefit of an exceptional doctor supported by such gracious and professional staff.

No bedside manner

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Mullen has a lot to learn about being a doctor. He let 6 weeks go by before telling me my test results, then chose to do so by leaving me bad news on my voice mail. He could not understand why I was less than pleased. He was also more concerned about his own well being than with mine. When I confronted him he gave me what sounded like a well rehearsed line from risk management about taking my feedback to improve his practice. I have heard more sinccere telemarketers. Oh, and teh only medical advice he gave me was "wait an dsee if it gets better." Good bye Dr. Mullen.

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.