Dr. Michael Mullowney Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mullowney?

Horrible care

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I am extremely sensitive to dairy and I told the nurses numerous times, but when my food trey was brought to my room, dairy was a prodominent item. They made me take unneccessary glucose tests even though I am not diabetic. I informed the nurses that I am not diabetic but everything they brought to me was sugar-free, but they insisted I was diabetic. They coded me out as being a type-2 diabetic. To make matters worse...they left me in the restroom without attendance and no one was there to hook me back up to the IV medications or air compressors for my legs. An experience I wouldn't wish on anyone. Go anywhere but here first!

Very rude and unprofessional.

Posted on September 22nd, 2012