Dr. Michael Mulvaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mulvaney?

Top Notch!

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Amazing doctor! Staff is wonderful! Do not go anywhere else! Dr Mulvaney is competent and actually really funny. I want to thank his nurse Amy also. She made me feel at ease.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Mulvaney explained what and how he would take care of my basal cell carcinoma as he was doing my surgery. Staff was patient with me, as I was very nervous and stayed with me throughout. Dr's bedside manner was calming, afterwards he saw me a week later to explain that everything looked fine. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

A good experience!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I had wonderful service, a wonderful nurse named Alicia and both Kate the PA and Dr. Mulvanney were exceptional. It was a good appointment and I would not hesitate to go to the center if I needed to.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I was extremely concerned about having surgery on my face and being awake but Dr. Mulvaney was amazing and his nurse Amy was also wonderful, they seem to work very well together. The entire office is very professional and I would recommend Dr. Mulvaney to anyone!

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Fantastic! Highly reccommend.

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Went for removal of cancer cells on my neck. Procedure pain free and successful. Relieved

The Best

Posted on November 17th, 2013

Dr. Mulvaney is a master surgeon and plastic surgeon when it comes to hiding scars on your face from a MOHS treatment.

Excellent

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I just had basil cell removed from my nose by Dr Mulvaney. Had to have a skin graph from my cheek to match the nose skin. I agree with the other reviews. Laid back staff to ease your anxiety but professional. Location and parking were fine but I am familiar with the area. He has another doctor in the office with him now so the wait is not as long. They do surgery and apps from 6 am and on. He was recommended to me by a coworker and my dermatologist. My co-worker had the other doctor and she was very pleased too. I was very nervous but the staff was excellent. I thought the anxiety was worse than the procedure. The nurse stayed with me the whole time. She was very kind. The office staff was very nice as well even when I had to call back to reschedule.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a good experience in a physician's office. I went there being very nervous. From the time I was taken into the procedure room until now 1 wk later, you couldn't ask for a more professional, caring staff.

Excellent results

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Had a very good surgical experience, was more frustrating after traveling 2 hrs to appt, to getting lost finding office but staff was very helpful in directing us to office via cell phone and still made it on time to appt.

Laughter is the best medicine

Posted on August 11th, 2009

Considering this was a surgery on my face, it was probably not a good idea to be laughing. Dr. Mulvaney and his staff were laid back, but quite professional when need be. During the surgery, he showed a definite sense of care, caution and took his time reviewing the options.I was very happy with my experience.

Posted on September 26th, 2017