Have you seen Dr. Michael R Murchland?

Outstanding

I have seen multiple Dermatologist during my lifetime. Dr Murchland is by far the most caring and compassionate Doctor I have encountered. I highly recommend him.

SOLD on 1st Visit to Dr Murchland

After seeing 2 other dermatologist, my family MD, an emergency room MD, and a emergency room CNP over the last 10 years with absolutely no answers, I finally met Dr Murchland. I saw him at the Good Samaritan North location. My wait time was lengthy, but I felt that was to be expected, due to it being my first visit. I did see several other patients come and go very quickly. When I met Dr Murchland and his staff, they were very professional and friendly. He immediately made me feel at ease. He took the time to really listen to my concerns and questions. He made sure I understood my diagnosis and the plan of care I would need. Since I had already been prescribed 3 other medicines from 3 different MD's that did not work, Dr Murchland gave me samples to try so that I would be ensured of their effectiveness before I had large out of pocket expenses for the medications. When I came home I researched the diagnosis I had received. For the first time I knew I had found a Dr who got my diagnosis right! The greatest part is the medications are already showing results and it has only been 16 hours. Dr Murchland also was very clear that there is another disorder that is commonly associated with my diagnosis. He made sure I understood to follow-up with a rheumatologist to determine if I have this other disorder and to ensure my complete body wellness. I highly recommend Dr Murchland and his entire staff!

Dr. Michael R Murchland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dayton, OH.