Dr. Michael Musacchio Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Musacchio Jr?

You're in great hands

Posted on March 30th, 2013

I spent 9 months trying various treatments in an attempt to avoid an Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion, including cortisone injections to no avail. During these 9 months, I consulted with 3 different surgeons until I was referred to Dr. Musacchio who made me completely comfortable with the decision to move forward with the surgery. It's been a month since I had the procedure done and I'm amazed at how well I'm feeling compared to how the other surgeons expectations for recovery. His credentials speak for themselves.

By Susie S

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Highly professional and skilled,made me feel safe and confident to have the surgery. Excellent bedside manner and very knowledgeable, patiently answered all my questions and concerns. Caring and concerned, gave me follow-up phone calls and physical therapy plans after surgery.Treat the whole person, not just the disease!Highly recommend!

Posted on July 17th, 2011

Dr. Musacchio has a wonderful bedside manner which was very important when you are in pain and do not know what is the matter with your spine, etc. He discussed all possible treatments etc. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on November 24th, 2017