Dr. Michael Musgrove Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Musgrove?

5 thumbs up

Posted on September 29th, 2017

5 thumbs up, other than they do not take my insurance, I see Dr. Julie Williams

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Musgrove for several years. We work together to decide the best treatment for MDD and acute anxiety. He listens to me but his plan of treatment is genius. I don't know where my quality of life would be without his treatment. He is very kind and understanding and not judgmental. I've been to several psychiatric doctors my whole adult life and never found one I could work with and trust as much as Dr Musgrove. I highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I was never a big fan of psychiatrist but Dr Musgrove changed that opinion .He is one if those who don't treat you as a no but a human being . He is extremely polite,well behaved and extremely well versed in his field .I will recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor in that field .

Kind caring doc takes time for his patients

Posted on January 27th, 2016

He explains medication tradeoffs really well (risk, versus benefit)). He is easy to speak with, and seems to care about his patients. I would recommend him to a friend.

Dr.Musgrove & Staff

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Musgrove is amazing! Hes a very caring psychiatrist, he doesn't make me feel rushed or feel like my troubles are falling on deaf ears. Due to his busy schedule I've had to make some of my appointments with his PA's and they are all just as amazing as he is! I've seen Renee and she is really just the sweetest and she makes me feel like I have someone who understands how I'm feeling. Julie is also one of my favorites, she does have a limited amount of time she can see each patient but she never rushes me, sometimes we go over the time and she doesn't pressure me to leave or remind me of her time she answers all my questions and makes me feel so comfortable. His office staff is absolutely amazing! They are all always so kind and welcoming, when I call and get sent to voicemail I leave a message and someone calls me back same day and will talk to me for as long as I need & always make sure that the Drs are aware of my situation. They go out of their way to help and not just myself I've seen it with other patients as well. I feel like someone of the reviews are just misunderstandings of what it is that Dr.Musgroves practice does. He prescribed medication, he is NOT a therapist, psychologist or counselor. He is a psychiatrist. He and his PA's and even office staff will help you if you need a good psychologist or therapist. Definitely would recommend him and his PA's

Great Experience

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I went for my first visit yesterday and was greeted by the office staff in a very friendly manner. The office was clean and very inviting. I met with Julie the P.A. first and she was delightful and professional. I could see in her mannerisms that she could understand what I am going through and sincerely wanted to help. She took all of the information in and explained anything I did not understand. She took that information to the doctor and he came in shortly after. He explained about the meds I will be on and was willing to answer any questions. I never felt rushed the entire time I was there. After all of that I went back to the front desk where another gal was just as sweet as the first I saw early. She was polite and cheerful and seemed very happy to be there. She even drew a smiley face on the appointment card for next time. That was cheery! Made me smile and I appreciated that! Overall I had a great experience.

good

Posted on July 10th, 2014

he was okay , but what he said to me , i have heard many times before. i was not smiling but he asked whats up with the smile. what date do you want to know when i smiled? when they grabbed my face and prssed hard into my skull? the day a car came at us head on . what date and what time?

Will never forget the jackal dr.

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I never went back to this office after one visit. I simply tried to tell him of my situation, so that he would know what med to prescribe me. Needless to say he laughed at me & my situation. I'm not kidding, he actually laughed at me. Felt worse leaving his office than I did going in. On top of that, he said he's not the one to talk to. How can you prescribe someone meds if you don't know what's wrong with them?

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Great doctor!I have been going to him for over a year and he always answers every question I have for him-even when it takes a while. I have never felt rushed or unimportant. His staff remembers my name and checks me in quickly. I have been to several other doctors before finding one I actually do not dread seeing. I am extremely grateful I found Dr Musgrove!

Dr. Musgrove

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I took my elderly mom to see Dr. Musgrove for her depression. He was very patient, kind, understanding, and a good listener. He encouraged her to try a conservative approach with medication which I appreciated. I felt like he sat down and talked with us like he didn't have anything else to do, and didn't rush her when she was talking. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Finally, a psychiatrist with a nice personality and professionalism

Posted on April 27th, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Michael was a good experience.I came to seek a second opinion.Because my previous psychiatrist diagnosed me no good and gave me a medicine that was not right for my condition, with the logical result that after months of treatment, there was never a remarkable recovery to my symptoms. and never wanted to change the medication or try something else. even challenged me to find another psychiatrist!Finally tired and desperate decided to change and found Dr. Michael.It was a radical change, Dr. Michael honestly seemed to care what happened to me. He listened with great attention and compassion, something new for me, because my previous doctor was cold, arrogant and distant. After When I called Dr. Michael, called worried about my medication or with any questions,He personally answered all my calls the same day and talk with me for a few minutes.His manners are gentle and kind. genuinely concernedIt was a big change especially because it is open to any possibility that he said would try everything possible until I could find my recovery.Now I'm on a medication he gave me and I'll see him on Monday.I have faith in Dr. Michael, treats you like a human being is a compassionate man.And besides all he can speak fluent Spanish, which is very valuable for myI know I am new with him, but my first impression was fantastic.I feel that Dr. Michael worked with me until I find a recovery.But what I liked most was his friendly personality, patience, compassion, humility and professionalism.

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Musgtrove is very sweet in nature and seems to care and be sincere. The best thing I like about him is that he listens to your questions and concerns. He was concerned one time when I called the office to speak to hin and he didn't get the message. After I told him about it I never had a problem again. Office staff could be a little more professional but are helpful and friendly. I do not like it when I call the office and only get a answering machine most of the time because I feel like patients that are going to him need attention immediately in case of an emergency. This could put a patient over the edge with serious consequences to follow. That is my worry because I have been in that situation before. I have read in other postings that the problem with answering your phone call is that they are too busy, however, this is unacceptable with a psychiatrist. I do like Dr. Musgrove but wish the policy was different in answering the telephone. The only other concern is that he has only been in business for four years. I hope this will help someone in making a decision about a psychiatrist.