Dr. Michael Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Myers?

patient

Dr. Meyers was excepti0nally kind, helpful, compassionate, encouraging

Doctor constantly calling in sick and has to reschedule appointments. this has happen to me personally 3 times as well as 2 times for my wife and several times for my in-laws. He doesn't seem to care and is preoccupied with other things. I recently found he is leaving Beavercreek Family Medicine, which I am glad, because I was ready to switch doctors. I feel for the people he will be treating in the future.

Loss to General Public

Dr. Myers is an excellent doctor and will be missed by this patient and family members who look to him. He is knowledgable, great to talk to, asks probing questions and has a corrective course for his patients. Our loss as he moves on staff at MVH. Best wishes!

Top notch care

This office is full of great professionals. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. Dr Myers genuinely cares about his patients and has been especially great to my family during a rough time for us.

Very compassionate; works very hard to connect patient with the rigth specialists when needed

Dr Myers has horrible bedside manner. If you have previously been given a script and need to have it called in for a refill, be prepared to go without your meds for up to 3 weeks, as this is how long it will be before it is called in. Horrible.

Excellant Doctor who listens to your medical concerns and investigates the problem

Dr. Myers...Is a dieing breed. There are not to many Doctors out there likehim. His staff is a excellant reflection of him. They are kind, and warming the moment they call you back. The wait time is under 5 minutes on my visits. Dr Myers always comes into the room in a upbeat manor. Asl you numeous questions to figure out what is really going on. He does a detailed examination. He speaks from his heart, he is very black and white----you never have to read in between, he tell you like it is I appreciate that. He is compassionate, and wants to fiqure things out health wise and get the correct resoultion. I am blessed to have him as my doctor and highly recommend him to others and everyone meet.

Top family physician

Dr. Myers is excellent diagnostician and exhibits great care and concern. He is the physician for both my husband and myself, and his skill and knowledge are tops. I've never given a review online but Dr. Myers deserves it.

Dr. Michael Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.