Dr. Michael Nagy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Nagy?

went to this office and asked for Juvederm and botox. I was disappointed because the vertical lines in my forehead did not diminish as I wished. Wrote a review and was called by Dr. Nagy, who is always polite. A new appointment was made and Arielle, took care of me and said that I need a full treatment, I had never asked for a half on my first visit. She injected all over my forehead one injection went straight to the bone, I warned her that too low in the forehead would cause my eyelids to droop, she said she knew. No shots near those vertical lines between the brows. Now I cannot move any of my upper forehead, but I have two beautiful drooped eyelids, making it hard to read. Thank you Arielle.

I couldn't have chose a better plastic surgeon for my breast augmentation. I had surgery a little over a week ago and I have never been happier. Dr Nagy and his staff were so professional and everyone was so helpful, but most importantly I am not fully healed and I'm in love with my new boobs thats to Dr. Nagy and his staff! Might I add Dr. Nagy had an amazing bedside manner. You guys were awesome and I would recommend you to anyone!!!! Thanks for such a pleasant experience.

Absolutely love him. He was phenominal.

Dr. Nagy is absolutely wonderful. My surgery experience was fabulous. Love the results.

The best!

Superb surgeon! Meticulous, caring, and attention to minute details.

After several consultations with plastic surgeons in my area I visited Dr. Nagy's office. There is no comparison! He is fantastic, he listened to me and helped me choose what was best for me. My results are unbelievable! His office staff is extreely professional. A must see if you are considering plastic surgery in NJ.