Dr. Michael Nancollas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Nancollas?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

My orthopedic surgeon had torn his Achilles tendon and couldn't repair my wrist that had been injured badly despite the cast I wore. He recommended Dr. Nancollas. I knew he had to be a very good surgeon for my doctor to refer me to him. My doc had replaced both both of my knees. I knew the damage arthritis could cause, but this was damage I had done after breaking my wrist in a fall. I did not know how caring and concerned Dr. Nancollas would be. He ended up putting a plate and more than a half dozen screws and my wrist. I had complete use of my wrist shortly after surgery and brief physical therapy. I will be forever grateful as this is my dominant hand. His professionalism, surgical expertise and kind, caring demeanor was all any one could ever hope to find. I will always be grateful.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

His bedside manner sucks. He dismissed the pain I was feeling after surgery and told me I was depressed and accused me of just looking for pain meds. I have never been so insulted in my life. My primary doc referred me to another surgeon across the state, and he found that there was a physical problem. I had a 2nd surgery to fix the issue and am now doing fine.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr Nancollas is absolutely the worst doctor I have ever had. He is not willing to work with you or help in any way. I highly do not recommend this doctor and would travel hours just to see another doctor. STAY AWAY!

Excellent surgeon!

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Dr. Nancollas was highly recommended to me by other physicians. He performed my carpal tunnel surgery while he was still in Syracuse. At the preliminary visit, he listened to my issues and went over my medical history carefully—spent the extra time to explain everything. He uses the latest techniques for carpal tunnel release, so the surgery went smoothly and recovery was speedy. Highly recommend!

patient

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I went to him with pain in my hand fingers and shoulder. He discounted all of them. I later found out I had a severe shoulder injury that needed surgery

Posted on December 21st, 2011

excellent interaction with description of my problem. Clear options

Excellent hand surgeon

Posted on August 19th, 2011

A member of my family required delicate hand surgery. Dr Nancollas did a superb job. Everything went smoothlybwith a quick and uneventful recovery.

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

Great doctor.

Nice Man but not good surgeon

Posted on May 7th, 2008

I came to Dr. Nancollas with two broken fingers. He operated on them both and both fingers are deformed and have little movement. He tried to blame me for not doing therapy saying that's why they didn't move. However, they never moved and even with therapy from a hand specialist, they did not move. I would have done better if I had left them straightened in a cast and never had the surgery. Plus my fingers are in pain throughout the day even almost a year after surgery.

Posted on October 16th, 2017