Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Napoli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Napoli was referred to my be three of my friends. He is competent, makes you feel so relaxed, and talks to you very honestly and clearly. He always says if you find a lump "run, don't walk, to my office". I have been to female Drs. that made my blood run cold and he was a pleasant change. He will tell you what you need to do even if you don't want to hear it. When you leave his office you are totally informed. I hope he never retires.
Hospital AffiliationAccording to Dr. Napoli he is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY Ask him to put this in writing, he won't because he doesn't want to get sued or get a complaint to the department of health. If you value your health call North Shore University Hospital yourself. Or learn the hard way like my wife did, unfortunatley he never showed up to the hospital for the birth of our child. Why? Because he was banned from the hospital. I hope in the future this website creates an option for this so called "good doctor" to reply to all these negative reviews and explain why he's such an unethical dishonest ob/gyn.
44 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Michael J Napoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Napoli in this video.
Dr. Michael J Napoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roslyn, NY.