Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Needle
Dr. Michael Needle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Needle is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion, New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Needle has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Needle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Childrens Hospital Philadelphia
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
28 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Michael Needle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Needle in this video.
Dr. Michael Needle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.