About Dr. Michael G Neimkin MD
Dr. Michael G Neimkin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA. Their specialties include Ophthalmology. They speak English.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael G Neimkin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Michael G Neimkin has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
Graduated in 2010