Dr. Michael P Nett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Nett?

the best

I have had 3 surgeries already with Dr. Michael Nett. He is wonderful and so is his bedside manner! He and his entire staff at SS are wonderful!

My experience from making an appointment for consultation to follow ups after hip replacement were all a positive experience. Dr. Nett took the time to explain all details of my surgery as well as what to expect before and after surgery. His staff was extremely efficient in , scheduling, filing necessary paperwork and assisting in any questions that I may have had. I highly recommend Dr. Nett to my friends and family.

Full knee replacement in 2014. Amazing results. Beats all expectations!

My knee replacement is awesome!

Dr Nett is an amazing surgeon! I would, and have, recommended him to others! he is a sweatheart of a person, too! I had both hips replaced and I a now running around like it never happened. He gave me my life back! If given a choice, go to his babylon office, they are much nicer than bay shore!

Total left knee replacement. The best of the best!

Total hip replacement

Great doctor. Very caring and accurate in diagnosing problem. Surgery went well and Dr Nett was always reachable to answer any questions and make you feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an orthopedic surgeon. Thanks Dr Nett !!!!!!!!

Knee problem

Could not ask for a better doctor: easy to talk to and a good listener. His diagnosis was clearly explained and prognosis was conservative and reasonably.Takes a patent's quality of life as a starting point.

I would like to emphasize how compassionate and caring Dr. Nett is. His bedside manner is just unmatched. He is always very thorough in his examination and takes the time to answer all of my questions, without me feeling rushed. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic doctor.

Amazing Doctor

Knowledge, concern and ease. Dr. Micheal Nett was the most amazing orthopedic surgeon/doctor I have ever met. I would recommend him to anyone.

Cutting edge treatment on LI

If you are reading this, you are most likely injured or in pain and looking for help. Friends, if this applies to you, you owe it to yourself or family member to see Dr. Nett. I was involved in a high velocity car accident which caused trauma to my patella necessitating a reconstruction. After a few failed surgeries I had the luck of being refered to Dr. Nett. With an amazing combination of skill, science, and superlative competence my patella reconstruction was a complete success. Additionally, his staff is amazing, attentive and caring, which is the theme of his practice. People this is care that was heretofore the province of Doctors in the city. Five stars review please.

excellent doctor and surgeon.

Dr. Michael P Nett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.