Dr. Michael Nevins Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Nevins?

I am very impressed with Dr. Nevins. He listens and is attentive to concerns raised. His follow through is excellent v

Ineffective and less than Helpful

Recently went to see Dr. Nevins for help with reoccurring sleep problem. Not very friendly, seemed uninterested in past history, and generally did not care to listen to my own experiences. Very quick to schedule a sleep study (expensive), and clearly was ready to diagnose with Sleep Apnea/Narcolepsy (Of which I've been told by previous Sleep Physicians that I have neither). After study called to let me know that he can't help and good luck. Could not have been any less helpful. If you think you have sleep apnea I'm sure he would be helpful, but for those of us with other issues, I'd highly recommend finding a different doctor.

Lung Cancer