Dr. Michael J Newmark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Newmark?

Needed a paid vacation-- I paid for it!

He had to do surgery for nothing. I had asthma! All he wanted was the money and did not care about the patient. He deceived me into believing I had a block vein! When he went in there was nothing and I have a very healthy heart. He could have ran other test before during the surgery!

His leg in cast

Dr Michael Newmark was courteous, and acted like a regular person. He had excellent bedside manners and was comfortable when explaining my condition.

First time with a heart Dr.

I liked him and his staff. he answered all my questions. staff was great with handling my other test for me. over all everything was fine.

Just plain bad

I have intermittent heart problems that have been hard to diagnose. I moved to Reno and sought a new cardiologist, choosing Dr Newmark was a mistake. He failed to listen to me, constantly got information mixed up and then after a few tests,tells me that it's all in my head and I've nothing to worry about. A week later I was admitted to the hospital with a serious arrhythmia condition. Treatment from a different cardiologist at a different group not only yielded the necessary tests to find my heart condition, but also to treat it. I would not trust this "doctor" to park my car, let alone make decisions on my health.