4.9

Have you seen Michael Nguyen?

Very Lovely Experience.

I have been to a couple of doctors before to treat my veins and all of them were only interested in treating the cosmetic problem of it. I chose this doctor because he actually listened to what was bothering me and cared about treating the underlined problem that was causing all the medical issues i was experiencing. The entire staff is very lovely, i am extremely happy with my results and i would recommend this doctor and facility to all my friends.

great doctor

great doctor

Very Lovely Experience.

Top Notch Physician!

Dr. Nguyen is wonderful! He has a great bedside manner, and took a lot time with me to explain his assessment of my condition, and what his recommendations were for the best course of action. He was very straight forward and explained that results vary by individual, and that it may take more than once session to rectify the problem. He truly showed an interest in making me feel comfortable and pain free. A few hours after I left his office, I received a text from him asking me how I was feeling, and to contact him if I had any questions or concerns. What doctor does that??!!!! I guarantee you that he is one of a handful of MD's that does that! If, and I repeat if, a follow up call is EVER even done, it's usually a call from an office staff member, not the MD himself. He's the best! I will definitely recommend Dr. Nguyen to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Nguyen! ;-)

Wonder doc!!

Dr Nguyen is wonderful and very knowledgeable. He is a great doctor with great bedside manner. It was a pleasure seeing him and having him treat my condition.

Michael Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.