Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael D Niedens has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Though it wasn't technically an emergency visit, it was definitely urgent care. I'd had strep throat for a couple days and could no longer eat, swallow, or speak. Dr. Niedens didn't leave me waiting long in the waiting room. He was very kind and knowledgeable. He discussed my options with me and quickly explained our plan to his nurse. (I wish I'd gotten the nurse's name because he can give a PAINLESS penicillin shot! No lie, that guy is a pro.) I'm very grateful for the good care I got there.
12 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Michael D Niedens accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael D Niedens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crescent City, CA.