Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Nielsen
Dr. Michael Nielsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oregon City, OR, with another office in Canby, OR. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Nielsen is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Legacy Meridian Park Hospital and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Nielsen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Nielsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Willamette Falls Hospital, Oregon City, Or
Oregon Health & Sciences University
35 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Michael Nielsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Nielsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon City, OR.