Have you seen Dr. Michael J Nienhuis?

Best Doctor I have ever had

I had started with this Dr. when he was first at Providence North East. I was very happy with him and the time he spent with me. He was always considerate and caring. I followed him to Lugoff and then to Kershaw health. This was a 45 min one way trip for me, so this speaks volumes of how much I thought of him. Now, he is moving to some place I can not go ( the Veterans Hospital ) since I am not a vet. My loss is their gain and our Veterans deserve the best and they will get one of the best. Thanks Mike for your great care (to me) and now for our veterans.

Dr Nienhuis was the most pompous condescending physician I've ever seen. His office staff is snippy and curt, he's not even a man of integrity.

Dr. Michael Nienhuis

We both feel so thankful to have Dr. Nienhuis as our family physician. He is knowledgeable in so many areas. We never feel rushed and feel very confident in each diagnosis. The best choice for us both .

Dr. Nienhuis is an exceptional physician. He is courteous, concerned and exhibits complete professionalism.

Worse staff ever

Dr. Nienhuis is great. He listens to you and spends a lot of time with you to understand your medical history and your new health concerns. Dr. Neuhaus need to get out of Kershaw medical or find a caring staff. His staff does not return calls, spends plenty of time chit chatting in the hallways. At my last visit there chit chat had nothing to do with patients I guess they forgot I was in the office right next to them.. I will be looking for a new doctor because of his staff.

He is one of the best doctors. Very thorough...

After many years of being a patient, I was treated very disrespectfully. I am very disappointed in him and his practice. I felt as if there was no concern about my medical issues.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Nienhuis is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. He is very compassionate and caring about his patients. You don't feel rushed, and he listens to all your concerns. I look forward to many more years as him being my doctor. Thanks for the wonderful care you give each and every day.

HR Mgr., Employee Development

Dr. Nienhuis is very knowledgeable and reminds me of the way doctors use to be. He is patient and takes his time and listens to his patients. Which it seems is rare these days. He cares about his pateints and it shows. I am more than pleased to have such a proficient and caring individual as my doctor.

Best doctor!

If you want to go to a doctor that truly takes the time to listen to you and is attentive and compassionate about you as a patient than Dr. Nienhuis should be your choice. I have been seeing him for a couple of years and I would highly recommend him. The only negative point about him is that I never have been able to pronounce his last name so just mumble it like I do when I see him.

Dr. Michael J Nienhuis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, SC.