Dr. Michael L Nimaroff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Nimaroff?

Best in the World

I have been a patient of Dr. Nimaroff for well over a decade and I can’t begin to explain how amazing he is. He is comforting, funny, knowledgeable and puts his patients above all else. Thanks to him and the team at his practice, I am now eight weeks pregnant and I have no doubt that my health was shaped by the way he cared for me in women’s health all these years. I am sad he will not be delivering the baby as he is no longer in private practice but I know the team he has created can and will meet the challenge. I am extremely confident in their abilities because he would only give his patients to the best people possible!

Bad,bad Office staff possible is his doing

My my wife had an emergency his office told my wife to go to a urgent care place even though she is a patient terrible service do not go to him👎

had a surgery last and he was excellent. thank you Dr. Nimaroff

Always a wait , as Dr Nimaroff is always running late or is delayed at hospital. He needs to get a new watch.

No Respect for Patients

I had a consultation scheduled with Dr. Nimaroff. When I arrived at the office after leaving work early and arranging day care, I was informed that I had been "bumped." The receptionist said the someone had "probably tried" to call me. It appears that Dr. Nimaroff's office has a daily bump list and a different staff member is in charge of it each day. I walked out without rescheduling my consultation because I refuse to work with an office where it's acceptable to regularly bump patients.

outstanding

Dr Nimaroff is the greatest and most understanding obgyn i have ever seen. He is smart,caring. I recoment him to all my friends,and family members. theirs not enough to say how wonderful he is. Thank you so much Dr Nimaroff for giving my life back.

Great doctor

Dr. Nimaroff is by far the best obgyn I seen. Although is very hard to get an appt with him and at least an hour wait, but his worth the wait. He make you feel comfortable and easy to talk to and has very good beside manner. I know I won't be changing ob soon.

could use a professional staff

wonderful

Dr. Nimaroff delivered my 2 sons and guided me through both high risk pregnancies with ease and knowledge. He is calm, confident and has a friendly, easy-going bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for either a gynecologist or obstetrician.

wonderful

professional, smart, caring, wonderful bedside manner.

Great doctor

Dr. Nimaroff is an excellent doctor. He is smart and proactive, and makes sure you get the best care possible.

Wonderful bedside manner.

Dr. Michael L Nimaroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.