Dr. Michael J Nissenblatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Nissenblatt?

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD

DR. NISSENBLATT HAS MORE COMPASSION FOR HIS PATIENTS THEN ANY DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. AND I HAVE MET MANY. HIS KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE IS GREATER THEN ANY OF THE MANY DOCTORS I HAVE BEEN TREATED FOR. DR. NISSENBLATT HAS KEPT ME GOING THRU MANY CANCERS AND TODAY I CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER.

patient

Dr. Nissenblatt is a dedicated doctor, brilliant and concerned.

Exceptional Doctor

The best medical professional I have ever known--brilliant in his field, always learning more, and dedicated to serving each patient as the unique individuals we are.

Compassionate Doctor

Dr Nissenblatt gave my Mother and Grandmother much more time with our family than any other doctor ever expected. My Mother had a very progressed breast cancer and he did not give up. She lives in remission for 20 years after his treatments. I will forever be grateful for Dr Nissenblatt.

Best Doctor ever

He is the best doctor ever. Had to stop seeing him to be closer to home for chemo. Very compassionate and caring and miss him very much.

The most thorough Dr I have ever met

He saved my life

what do you say about the man who saved my life. From my first visit with the findings of an agressive through chemo, emergency stay and mastectomy, he never left my side. As busy a man as he is, he makes you feel like you are his sole patient. He's brilliant! He's my hero.

The Best Oncologist in the New Jersey

I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and Dr. Nissenblatt took me on as a patient and referred me to Dr. N. Altorki at New York Presbyterian Cornell Medical Center. After a successful removal of stage 2B cancer, Dr. Nissenblatt followed up with chemo therapy and I was cancer free for over four years. I had a re- occurance of the disease two years ago and it was inoperative. Dr. Nissenblatt treated me with Chemo Therapy, Radiation Therapy and other drugs. At the end of the treatment I was again cancer free and remain so today. Dr. Nessenblatt is truly a mirical worker.

He's simply the best!

I have been Dr. Nissenblatt's patient for 8 years and have been in remission for just as long. His concern for my well being has not dwindled due to my long term good health. He is just as vigilant and concerned as the day I met with him with a whopping stage 3C staged cancer. He is very uplifting and encouraging and is the one person you want on your side when battling a life threatening disease. He also has a very funny sense of humor and we've shared a lot of light hearted moments. He has a big heart for all his patients and never makes one feel like a statistic. God Bless Dr. Nissenblatt with a long life!

Dr. Michael J Nissenblatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.