Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Norris has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Michael Norris exhibited the utmost in Professional Care and skill. His compassion, bedside manner and personal attention were very calming giving me the confidence that a successful surgery was eminent. Also, these same qualities helped tremendously in an expedited, and effective recovery. Dr. Norris deserves a "two thumbs up" for his work and dedication. I can't say enough good things about this very qualified and talented Doctor.
Dr Norris may not be the most talkative guy but he did answer any questions we had and I feel that he does excellent word. He removed my gallbladder and repaired my husband's hernia, neither of us had any post surgery issues, with very quick recovery times. I feel he is very professional and would recommend him to others. Staff was good about explaining things to us including post op care. I don't think any doctors follow up anymore unless you contact them, because you are having issues.
Dr. Norris wasn't extremely communicative during our visit, but I trusted him as a physician. Big mistake. He performed surgery to treat my daughter for Athletic Pubalgia. When we returned because of on-going pain after the procedure (from day one she's hurt for 2 years!), he dismissed us and offered no advice. He claimed she's babied the injury too much, therefore that's why she's still having pain. We are now seeking treatment from a specialist. I would never recommend Dr. Norris.
Dr. Norris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Michigan State University
Dr. Robert M Norris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates PC, 575 S 70th St Ste 310, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Norris in this video.
Dr. Robert M Norris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.