Dr. Robert M Norris Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Norris?

My rating for Dr. Michael Norris

Dr. Michael Norris exhibited the utmost in Professional Care and skill. His compassion, bedside manner and personal attention were very calming giving me the confidence that a successful surgery was eminent. Also, these same qualities helped tremendously in an expedited, and effective recovery. Dr. Norris deserves a "two thumbs up" for his work and dedication. I can't say enough good things about this very qualified and talented Doctor.

Dr Norris may not be the most talkative guy but he did answer any questions we had and I feel that he does excellent word. He removed my gallbladder and repaired my husband's hernia, neither of us had any post surgery issues, with very quick recovery times. I feel he is very professional and would recommend him to others. Staff was good about explaining things to us including post op care. I don't think any doctors follow up anymore unless you contact them, because you are having issues.

Very Poor Follow-up Care

Dr. Norris wasn't extremely communicative during our visit, but I trusted him as a physician. Big mistake. He performed surgery to treat my daughter for Athletic Pubalgia. When we returned because of on-going pain after the procedure (from day one she's hurt for 2 years!), he dismissed us and offered no advice. He claimed she's babied the injury too much, therefore that's why she's still having pain. We are now seeking treatment from a specialist. I would never recommend Dr. Norris.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Robert M Norris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.