Dr. Michael Nosanov Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Nosanov?

Dr. Strange

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr. Nosanov is an excellent diagnostician......but he is super strange. He asked me questions about my mother.....who was sitting in his chair.....as though she was not there! The billing in this office is a nightmare. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

Outstanding Treatment - Fan for Life

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I was seen promptly when I arrived for my appointment. The staff up front was very kind as well as the doctors assistant. The doctor was very thorough and spent more time with me than I have ever had a doc spend with me. I would recommend Dr. Nosanov to anyone needing his services.

Patient

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Excellent doctor, but very poor bedside manner. Was okay with me but very rude and nasty to his office staff and nurse. It floored me how he talked to and treated his assistant during my minor surgery .

Posted on July 8th, 2014