Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael P Notarianni
Dr. Michael P Notarianni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA, with another office in Arlington, VA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Notarianni is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. Dr. Notarianni has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael P Notarianni has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael P Notarianni has the following 16 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Nuclear Medicine
Dr. Michael P Notarianni has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael P Notarianni is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
He's my cardiologist. I find him insightful, quick witted, smart, and caring. Hes got great bedside manner, listens, and doesnt pontificate or act arrogant. (Frankly, I find any doctor that puts himself/herself on a pedestal a tad unbalanced). Dr Notarianni is sharp and balanced.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Notarianni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Michael P Notarianni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael P Notarianni in this video.
Dr. Michael P Notarianni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.