Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Nulph IV has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Yes I agree that Dr. Nulph is quick, but some people like that! When I go to the doctor I want to be in and out because I usually don't feel good. The staff was very nice and helpful. Nurse Nikki was amazing and the young lady Haley was too. She did a great job drawing my blood. I guess it is true what they say about opinions!!!
I was at this office recently and I must say the doctor is in and out in less than 5 minutes -horrible . I also would like to add that the girl who checked me out-Haley , needs to put her phone away while talking to patients . It seemed as tough her phone was the most important thing to her . Also, the nurse that calls you back needs to walk at a pace with the patient. .. Not walk way ahead of them ... Rude nurse !!
This doctor has no bedside manners and doesn't listen or care for his patients. Before the Taylor Regional Office had Dr Vaughn as their MD and she was so much better. I cant believe Tricare is constantly referring service members spouses to this guy. He is more concerned with leaving the office @ 12 instead of truly trying to diagnosis his patients correctly. I've had appointment on two occasions and he never pulled his hands out of his pockets to check me and his nurse didn't take my vitals or anything. How can you diagnosis or assist someone when you are so hands off. Every time I go to this doctor I feel more worked up leaving then I did before I stepped in the door.. so beware and afford him @ if you can
Dr. Nulph is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center Of Central Ga
Dr. Michael R Nulph IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMichael R Nulph Md, 222 Perry Hwy Bldg A, Hawkinsville, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael R Nulph IV in this video.
Dr. Michael R Nulph IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawkinsville, GA.