4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Nusbaum?

Wish I did this sooner

I went to Dr Nusbaum to lose weight but didn't want surgery. I went through a medical weight loss program, lost the weight and hit my goal. Now I'm going to do my CoolSculpting with him and probably have him do my Botox too. Great bedside manner! I recommend him to everyone

Amazing

Dr. Nusbaum and his entire team are the best anywhere. There are no adjectives to describe the level of professionalism, empathy, and skill. Simply the best.

New Lease on Life

I work in the operating room with Dr Nusbaum and see how meticulous he is and how he never has any complications, so it was an easy decision when I had to choose a Bariatric Surgeon for myself. His staff is amazing, his bedside manner is the best and I just love his OCD. If you're looking for a Bariatric Surgeon, Dr Nusbaum is by far the best!

A Professional's Professional

I'm a Veterinarian and realized that it was time to take charge of my life. I researched extensively before choosing a Bariatric Surgeon. All my research led me inextricably to Dr. Michael Nusbaum. I must say that all my research was correct. His calm demeanor, warm bedside manner, meticulous techniques and his attention to detail were unmatched. I am post surgery, doing great and living a better life thanks to this very talented surgeon. I recommend highly him to all of my clients.

Amazing Experience

I am a Dentist and I appreciate other doctors who are as meticulous as I am. It took me a while to find a doctor who met all my criteria... Dr Michael Nusbaum was the only one. I was very nervous about the surgery but Dr Nusbaum's calm and confident bedside manner made all the difference. It also helped that every nurse that I met there just raved about how he's the best. I'm now post Sleeve and everything went better than expected. I've lost the weight. reached my goal and loving life. Thank you Dr Nusbaum

Honestly the Best

I will admit that I did a bit of doctor shopping before deciding to do the Sleeve. I went to four surgeons, but never felt comfortable with any of them. I was ready to give up when I asked a friend of mine who's wife is a nurse at Saint Barnabas. She said that the only bariatric surgeon she would recommend is Dr Nusbaum. I went to see him and I must say that she was correct. I had the sleeve 8 months ago and now I reached my goal. His attention to detail and bedside manner is unmatched. I now recommend him to everyone.

Top Doctor

His skill and compassion are tops. I had surgery one year ago. I'm down to my goal weight, look great, feel great, diabetes is gone, high pressure is gone and my cpap is gone. I recommend him to everyone .

Life Changing Experience

All I can say is that Dr Nusbaum and his staff are first class and that I wish that I had done this sooner. I'm 8months out from a Gastric sleeve and I went from 244lbs to 138lbs but best of all, I am off of all my diabetes medications. Thank you Dr Nusbaum!

Changed my life for the better

I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate Dr Nusbaum and his staff. I was very nervous about having weight loss surgery. I thought it was for the "other heavy" people and not for me. So I only went to see him when I realized that I couldn't live like that anymore. He was out of network for me but came so highly recommended that I had to see him. From the first minute I met Dr Nusbaum I knew that he was the right one for me. He was calm and reassuring. I loved his OCD and attention to detail. His staff is amazing and support you every step of the way. His office is not like a meat market. They focus just on you and it is like having your private healthcare team. I can honestly say that you get what you pay for and these people are worth every penny. I am now down 120 pounds and I am less than half the weight I started at. I look at myself in the mirror- cry- and wonder why didn't I do this sooner. Friends don't recognize me, my family is stunned, my co-workers are in disbelief and I recommend Dr Nusbaum to everyone.

I owe him my life

I ended up with a perforation and the doctors at the hospital I showed up at had no idea what to do. I was immediately transferred by ambulance to Morristown where Dr. Nusbaum took me right to the operating area and fixed my leak. I have never met a more solid surgeon. This guy rocks it. He saved my life

I should have done this sooner

I had a Gastric Sleeve with Dr. Nusbaum 9 months ago. I was 320 lbs and now I'm at my goal weight of 150 lbs. I'm 5'8" so my body is perfect at this weight. I can't say enough about Dr. Nusbaum's skill and his amazing staff. He is compassionate and understanding and his entire office staff is wonderful. I highly recommend him!

God Send

Dr Nusbaum saved my life. No one else would operate on me because I was too big. Dr Nusbaum held my hand and told me not to worry. He operated on me and I went from 680 ponds down to 170 pounds. I was going to die and he saved me. What else can I say. I’m getting Teary eyed just writing this.

Dr. Michael J Nusbaum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.