Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael L Nussbaum has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michael L Nussbaum has the following 3 expertise
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Michael L Nussbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Nussbaum was very very thorough in his examination and very careful not to miss something minor. but potentially significant. I found him to be pleasant and very professional. The office is very busy and I was very delayed in seeing the doctorâ¦ I heard other patients complaining similarly, though they may have been there to see one of the many many doctors at this office. Having been in healthcare for three decades, I was very cautious and I can tell the difference between a good doctor and a bad oneâ¦ This is a very good doctor.
Dr Nussbaum was very courteous and professional. I was taken back to the room quickly. The nurse was exellent, made me feel very comfortable. The only negative is the girl that scheduled my appointment. She was rude and obviously needs to find another profession.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Nussbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Dr. Michael L Nussbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Care Specialists, 1245 Highland Ave Ste 600, Abington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael L Nussbaum in this video.
Dr. Michael L Nussbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.