Dr. Michael O Nyarko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael O Nyarko?

I love Dr Nyarko

My children have been seeing Dr Nyarko for 5 years. I have six children ages ranging from 17 down to 5. His bedside manners are great with all my children. He has a calm and peaceful manner about him. I would highly recommend Dr. Nyarko to any parent seeking a pediatrician for their child.

Left to figure it out.

Doctor for both my sons. After first hospital visit fallowed up two days in a row. At 2 years I voiced my concern about my sons speech delay, He told me to keep my eye on him and wait another 6 months, After 6 months I returned with no improvement,Dr. Nyarko sent me a referal by mail to have him checked for autism. I was terrified. He never spoke to me about it in the office I was scared that he knew something I didn't. And he never bothered to fallow up with us, two and a half years later my son has gone in due to illness, and the Dr. doesn't even remember. My son was developmentally delayed and I had to seek help for him. He is progressing greatly. If I had a Dr. who took the time with us in the office my son could have began therepy at a younger age.

Horrible office makes a bad doctor

The office and nurses are awful here! They have made mistake after mistake with both of my kids! I just can't take it anymore and sadly the doctors in Desert Valley are ok but the staff is awful! It is such an impersonal experience with the doctors there they have no idea who you are when you walk in no chart of anything to remind them and they referred my daughter to a specialist and they never followed up it was terrible terrible customer service I will never set foot in there again

Caring Doctor

Dr. Nyarko is a caring professional.

Dr. Michael O Nyarko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.