Dr. Michael Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Williams?

Hip Replacement follow-up

Posted on February 18th, 2014

First time at new facilities. Very nice !! Good to see Dr. Williams again. I feel great !!

Current Patient

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I have been Dr. Williams patient for a few years now. After spending several years seeking a doctor to help me with my knee and leg issues and being told there was nothing that could be done, I had just about given up on finding a doctor to help me. Dr. Williams is the best doctor in this field, I have never had a more caring and understanding doctor in my life. That being said I decided to write this review. With so many doctor out there anymore that simply do not care, I wanted to take this moment to say Thank you Dr. Williams you are so greatly appreciated!! In my opinion you are The Best!!!!

Kelly Vaught

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr. Williams was Jay, my husbands Orthopedic doctor twice. First time he treated him for a broken collar bone and second time three years later for a motorcycle accident, which almost took his life. After a local hospital wanted to amputate his leg, Dr. Williams knew what to do in order to save his leg. I had my husband taken from that hospital to where Dr. Williams practiced. He is a genius man who loves his work and takes excellent care of his patients. We could not ask for a finer doctor or man to have been his doctor. Our gracious thanks to Dr. Williams, who made it possible for him to walk again. We are forever grateful to him and always say is a a "Super Man".

An excellent surgeon!

Posted on May 10th, 2010

I worked with Dr Williams at a hospital for many years and i can tell you there is no one else as proficient as he at treating complex orthopedic problems. I know that his punctuality is a problem and you might often have to wit in his office for ovely long periods.There is no other physician in this area who will take on the difficult or charity cases like he will. He is also the only Dr who will see the members of our armed forces in this city due to their poor insurance (Tri-care)I am an RN with certification in the OR and if i were in a accident there is no one else i would rather have fix me than Dr Williams!!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2009

Dr Williams is one of the best doctors in his field. If you have a difficult surgical problem that others have been reluctant to tackle he is the right man. He does take an extraordinary amount of time with is patients, so you may have to wait to see him, but if youre a difficult case he is Doctor. I have traveled 3 times from California to Oklahoma to have him perform surgery on my leg.

Posted on June 1st, 2016