Dr. Michael Ober Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ober?

PhD guy

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Plastic Surgery needed, stat!!! Left Eye lid muscle was damaged during a Vitrectomy. Unfortunately, my eye lids are no longer symmetrical in shape. I wear sunglasses most of the time to hide the imperfection caused by Dr Ober. And, must now have plastic surgery in an attempt to correct his error if possible.

Not Recommended

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Dr. Ober performed a victrectomy & scleral buckle surgery for a SUSPECTED retina detachment. I subsequently learned that I did NOT have a detached retina during my surgery (I was under local anesthetic)! At about 4-weeks post-surgery, in spite of telling Dr. Ober about what I was experiencing (shadow in upper corner, still seeing wavy vertical lines, etc.) I knew something was wrong, and sought a 2nd opinion. During tbe 2nd opinion, I learned that my retina had detached POST-surgery (as I suspected!), requiring a 2nd surgery; only one month following the first surgery performed by Dr. Ober!!! I had followed all post-surgery doctor's orders, but the surgery performed by Dr. Ober failed. I subsequently engaged a more experienced eye retina specialist surgeon to perform the 2nd surgery, and have had no problems to date (10 days post-surgery). In addition, my eye feels MUCH better following my 2nd surgery by my new doctor/surgeon. No scratchiness nor irritation that I experienced following the 1st surgery with Dr. Ober. I recommend seeing a more experienced retina specialist doctor/surgeon if you may have internal eye issues, and should you need need inner eye surgery for retina problems.

Posted on May 26th, 2017