Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael Ogboh
Dr. Michael Ogboh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mayville, MI, with other offices in Brown City, MI and Kingston, MI (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ogboh is affiliated with Marlette Community Hospital and Marlette Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Ogboh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael Ogboh has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Michael Ogboh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Myself, my children, my mom, and my siblings are all regular patients of Dr. Ogboh's, and have been for the past 5 years. Yes sometimes you do have to wait a little bit to be seen, but I have never waited for over 45 mins. The staff and nurses are always curtious and caring and I would trust Dr. Ogboh's PA, Kim, with my own and my children's life!! My daughter had Mump's last year and eventhough the only symptom she had was inflammation, Kim diagnosed it right away, and she was right. If you have a sudden illess they try their best to fit you in, which can cause an increased waiting time; but I'm more than happy to wait when it's my child they squeeze into their schedule... And honestly, I would much rather go to their office than Marlette's ER!!!
Appointment took just over two hours for a simple rash. Still waiting a week later for phone call from nurse for follow up question. Doctor left room without explantion saying he would be right back. 20 minutes later the nurse said we could check out at the desk and receive paperwork for a prescription. Should have spent the two hours driving to a more professional office. We will never go back.
Dr. Ogboh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Marlette Community Hospital
Marlette Regional Hospital
28 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Ogboh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mayville, MI.