Dr. Michael Ogboh Is this you?

3.0

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Myself, my children, my mom, and my siblings are all regular patients of Dr. Ogboh's, and have been for the past 5 years. Yes sometimes you do have to wait a little bit to be seen, but I have never waited for over 45 mins. The staff and nurses are always curtious and caring and I would trust Dr. Ogboh's PA, Kim, with my own and my children's life!! My daughter had Mump's last year and eventhough the only symptom she had was inflammation, Kim diagnosed it right away, and she was right. If you have a sudden illess they try their best to fit you in, which can cause an increased waiting time; but I'm more than happy to wait when it's my child they squeeze into their schedule... And honestly, I would much rather go to their office than Marlette's ER!!!

NOT reccommended

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Appointment took just over two hours for a simple rash. Still waiting a week later for phone call from nurse for follow up question. Doctor left room without explantion saying he would be right back. 20 minutes later the nurse said we could check out at the desk and receive paperwork for a prescription. Should have spent the two hours driving to a more professional office. We will never go back.

Type 2 Diabetes