Dr. Michael Oholleran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Oholleran?

Long time patient

Posted on April 20th, 2016

A dedicated surgeon, great work ethic, has operated on me five times. Lost some respect for him when he made excuses for his rude, irreverent staff who left the office for the day without calling me back as promised. This happened over and over again.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

worst staff Ive ever dealt with. I feel sorry for Dr Oholleran, excellent doctor but his staff are not very helpful, they're rude and disrespectful, especially that lady name Lydia, who made me very uncomfortable during my visit and when i call the office after my surgery.

5 Stars

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Dr.Mike Oholleran is very smart, attentive and professional. He recently helped me with a very time sensitive surgery and was able to accomodate me right away. I would highly recommend Dr. Oholleran and I only have positive things to say about his expertise and office.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Great Doctor, came with excellent references from other Doctors and they were correct................... He is very knowledgeable in his field, easy to talk with, and thankfully for me, excellent in all his skills...............

Posted on February 26th, 2015