Dr. Michael A Olerich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Olerich?

Highly Recommended Dr.

Dr. Olerich was kind, professional and very knowledgable. He took time to explain things to me, something I find other Dr.'s often fail to do. He is competent in his field and my health has improved since receiving his care.

Dr. Olerich misdiagnosed me and caused me great distress

Dr. Olerich prescribed a medicine to me that made my condition from normal to life threatening. I was a healthy male before I met Dr. Olerich. 10% Americans have a pitutiary tumor that never grows. I was one of them and had nothing wrong with me. Mine was 1mm x 1mm. Dr. Olerich says we better give you medicine before it gets worst. How can it get worst on the first visit? Plus, do you know that 10% of Americans have a pituitary tumor? When I took the medicine it increased the tumor size to 2.5 x 1.5 centimeters and caused me to have surgery 2 years later. 10 years later I'm still on the medicine and will have to have another surgery. The doctors are saying you have a tumor that can't be controlled by medicine and will need Chemo if it can't be removed. I was told by an Endocrinologist that Chemo is your last resort and can cause cancer. I am very upset with this doctor and would not recommend him. I can't say if anybody had this experience because if you have nothing wrong with you, you'll never know you even had a tumor. I was referred by this doctor by my brother who had Acromegaly. I guess I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Dr. Olerich misdiagnosed me and caused me great distress

Dr. Olerich

a great doctor!! a good listener!!

Dr. Michael A Olerich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.