Dr. Michael Olin Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Olin?

Posted on May 6th, 2016

great staff, great doc and detailed explanations before treatment.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I would rather go to a medicine man than this quack!

No Response from office

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Olin three weeks ago for an EMG... I have called his office numerous times and left numerous messages and have not ...as of 8-29-14... gotten a response.

Posted on August 30th, 2013

this doctor once again offered alternatives to surgery and it worked. his staff helps greatly in scheduling and getting prior authorization to make your experience in his office smooth. You really feel cared for with Dr. Olin and his staff.

Questionable credentials -

Posted on June 30th, 2013

I am very dissatisfied with the low quality care received from this doctor. No real answers or help was offered at all. Research says that his degree was received from: University of Guadalajara School of Medicine, Mexico Completed: 1974 Apparently this school has been given a "one star" for quality. Further, you can assume standards were quite low in Mexico back in 1974. This really should be of great concern to anyone contemplating a visit to this doc.

worst possible experience

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I had a horrible experience with this guy. my doctor left the state and I had to get a new one, which turned out to be the worst doctor I've ever had - dr. olin. First, I was seen by a nursing student who never told me she was a student. I only found out because I saw her nametag halfway through the exam. The doctor came in for a couple of minutes, didn't ask me any questions or examine me, and then ordered thousands of dollars of tests when he knew my insurance probably wouldn't cover the tests, and I didn't have much money to pay for it all out of pocket. After getting all the tests done, the doctor and the office didn't even bother to call me back with the results of the tests. On top of it all, after I read my medical records from the doctor's visit, I noticed many errors in my history (which the nursing student wrote). So either the student didn't listen to a word I said in our visit, or she just made it all up. If you care about your health or your loved one's health, find someone else. ANYBODY is better than this guy.

Posted on April 27th, 2012

dR. OLIN WAS PATIENT, KIND, CARING AND TOOK THE TIME TO SORT OUT MANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS SOME OF WHICH WERE NOT SPINE RELATED. WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH MY COMPLICATED ISSUES. BEEN WITH HIM FOR MANY YEARS AND HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT ON WITH MY CARE.

caring doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2012

on time, caring, tries other treatments before surgery, staff very responsive to requests. kept me away from surgery on two occasions.

Wh Why Why....

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Why did I not look up reviews before going to see this guy? I'll be smarter next time. What a nasty human being - seriously! He simply has no clue. Thank goodness I don't have to pay out of pocket for health-care, or else I swear, I'd be filing a fraud dispute with the credit card company. He has no right taking one red cent from anyone who needs assistance with their health. How did this guy get a license?I'm truly miffed.

I do not trust this man

Posted on September 20th, 2011

He has ordered MRI's for me, prescribed several types of pain medications that do not mix well together - In fact, CVS pharmacy told me that two in particular should *never* be prescribed together. The even bigger problem I have is that every time I see this doc, he has no idea who I am or what is wrong with me. He also needs me to tell him what my condition is, and what he has done already. What is going on with his filing or records system?? He can't remember ordering the MRI, even when I was there for a follow up visit specifically to go over my MRI, or even performing the surgery on me!!!! ....or even how many times I've had the surgery done at his office. Now keep in mind, I've seen this guy 5 times in the span of 6 weeks!I just think this doctor is either on tons of drugs or simply doesn't care enough about his patients to review their chart before coming into see them. We've had very little discussion time about how to move forward with my issues and he is belligerent when he is questioned, almost like a child, which is outright rude and immature.Now I have NEVER had a doctor show:1. blatant negligence of my condition2. not properly explain what is wrong and how to proceed3. dictate into a machine during our appointment without first talking to me about my medical issue4. expect me to continually remind him of my treatment history while under his careIn addition to seeking out a second opinion because I don't trust this guy, I also feel compelled to write this review about him. I really think he should be reported to the AMA or whoever monitors doctors licenses, because his lack of awareness and blatant disregard for his patients is what leads to horrible medical accidents like administering the wrong prescriptions, incorrect diagnosis, performing surgery on the wrong body part, etc.

a huge waste of time -

Posted on July 7th, 2011

Dr. olin is a terrible doctor. He is unorganized and unprofessional and is too cheap to pay secretarial staff because he thinks he can handle all of the administration himself - however he clearly cannot. He is inattentive and is very quick to prescribe medication and send you out the door in 10 minutes. He did not ask questions, nor was his advice helpful. After waiting many weeks to get an appointment with him, seeing this 'excuse for a doctor' was pointless. For my second appointment, he did not even remember what my problems were and pretty much gave me the exact same advice - which was very unhelpful. I would never recommend this doc to anyone seeking health related help. I was expecting someone who would be sensitive and caring to be a health professional - traits dr. olin does not have. Overall the worst doctor of any kind that I have ever encountered.

Terrible

Posted on May 15th, 2011

Worst dr. I have ever been to. He was very rude. The nurse stood in the hallway and asked me what was the reason for my visit with the door open. She did this with the other patients too. I waited over an hour to be seen. I had two patients in front of me. The nurse put everyone that came after me first. Dr. saw me for 3 minutes and seemed clue-less. I would never recommend dr. olin to anybody. old office too.