Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Orlich
Dr. Michael J Orlich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Public Health and Family Medicine. Dr. Orlich is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center and Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Orlich has the following 2 specialties
- Public Health
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I was in the market for a new doctor. After visiting several other doctors, Dr. Orlich was a great fit for me. I appreciate how thoroughly he explains things and the time he is willing to take to listen to my questions and understand my concerns. I believe this doctor truly cares about his patients. I am always impressed by how he knows the results of any lab work, specialist visits or medical procedures before he steps in the exam room. His memory is impressive, in terms of recalling conversations with his patients. I am impressed and I am so happy to finally be able to end my quest for a new doctor.
Dr. Orlich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Michael J Orlich accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLoma Linda University, 11175 Campus St, Loma Linda, CA
Dr. Michael J Orlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.