Dr. Michael Orlich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Orlich?

Dr. Orlich is a great physician!

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I was in the market for a new doctor. After visiting several other doctors, Dr. Orlich was a great fit for me. I appreciate how thoroughly he explains things and the time he is willing to take to listen to my questions and understand my concerns. I believe this doctor truly cares about his patients. I am always impressed by how he knows the results of any lab work, specialist visits or medical procedures before he steps in the exam room. His memory is impressive, in terms of recalling conversations with his patients. I am impressed and I am so happy to finally be able to end my quest for a new doctor.

Great doctor and a really nice guy!

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Dr. Orlich is super friendly and takes time to understand your needs and your issues. He's easy to talk to and comes across as genuinely caring. In short, Dr. Orlich is a great doctor!

Posted on June 27th, 2008