3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Osofsky?

Went to for a second opinion as I had a small bump on my head that I was told was probably a sebaceous cyst from a 1st opinion. Dr. Osofsky informed me he was going to have to remove a nickel size patch of hair and use staples to close the incision. I began to cry with the shock of how different this was from my first opinion and the fact I had just went through a year of caner treatment. He had ZERO compassion and had the attitude of it is what it is. Went back to 1st opinion DR and he removed with no hair removal and two stitches! This Dr could not believe what I was told he wanted to do!

Very poor.

He couldn't care less about my skin condition or treating it. Wasted co-pay. Worst dermatologist. He diagnoses from afar. Please put at least a little shade on how little you care about people Mr. Osofsky !

He looked at me from a far

Never examined my wounds . I explained what had worked in the past he said I don’t like to prescribe steroid injections and seemed content to allow my suffering to continue. Since I was requesting an injection

Good Physician

The doctor was professional and friendly, but did not make my appointment feel rushed. He clearly explained my skin problem and the various treatment methods - he then made his recommendation for treatment but let me decide what I wanted to do.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for leaving your positive review. We appreciate it.

Dr. Michael G Osofsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Middletown, NY.

Dr. Michael G Osofsky Is this you?